1. When your child wakes, she insists on wearing a tutu or some sort of dress-up ensemble. She insists on wearing said ensemble to school. There may or may not have been multiple days of this to include a Tinkerbell dress.
2. Your girls play together no matter what their age difference. At almost any given time you can hear them laughing that lovely belly laugh that makes all the sleepless nights, ‘horrible-three’ tantrums and worry-filled hospital stays worth it.
3. They snuggle with you and one another every morning. Sure, you are often the one ousted from your bed because of all of those extra knees and elbows, but it’s the best sight in the world to look at their little faces all cuddled up together in one spot because you know they’ll always have one another no matter what.
4. They make you laugh with their antics and humor.
Each day they show more and more of their individual personalities but what is even more lovely is how their personalities often work together so well. They compliment one another.
5. They are free spirits, lovers of music and know how to have a great time. They have yet to realize the tough stuff in life and it’s a beautiful thing to watch them enjoy the world around them.
6. They make you better. They push you to try harder, learn more, and be the best person that you can be so they will grow up with a good example in front of them.
What are the qualities and traits that make your kids awesome?