1. For you to always stick together – even when the times get rough, I hope that you learn the power of forgiveness and the true bond that should not be broken between the three of you. You are so blessed to have one another.
2. You never give up – always keep trying. Failure is inevitable throughout life and to put it bluntly.. it sucks – but each failure results in learning more about yourself and giving up is far worse than not trying at all and if one of you is faltering, then the other should be there to give the other a boost.
3. I hope that you will find peace in your life in a world of discontent as you grow into your adult life. I hope that you can find a place in this world where you feel you are doing what you love while surrounded by those who mean the most to you….preferably your mother being at the top of that list…and maybe living next door.
Ok fine…in the same city?
4. I wish for you to spread your wings and explore the world without hesitation or fear. Life is short and regret can be stifling so make choices that allow you to live your best life…just send me a text or two and remember where home base is, M’kay?
5. I wish for you to love big and with your whole heart- even if it means it may be broken from time to time. I promise to catch you when that happens, because you can be assured that your heart is safe with me.
These are only five of many wishes I have for my three lovely, beautiful little girls – what are your wishes for your kids? Link them up below for this week’s Listable Life! Or simply share with me in the comments below.
Listable Life is a weekly meme shared by myself and Sharon over at Mom of 6 . Each week we all write to one of two prompts that are “list” in nature and then link up. We then hop around, read and comment on one another’s blogs in an effort to find new faces and places to read in the blogosphere. Head HERE to find our upcoming topics! Make sure to add the button below to your post so it’s easy to see which post belongs to the linkup and in an effort to encourage others join in!