- I’m not a fan of whiney kids. There’s something about the sound of a whiney voice that is like nails on a chalkboard.
- I’m not a fan of the Splurge/Steal section of fashion magazines. When the “steal” is $350.00 it’s not really a “steal” for your average, working american. Just sayin’
- I’m not a fan of little girls that are mean to my little girls. It makes me want to pull their hair and put them in time out.
So, Mama’s to bullies, I’m talking to you – reign em’ in. Lest you end up with a little girl who has a slightly thinner pony…
Ok, so I’m more likely to just break out some serious teacher voice on your kid rather than resort to the hair pulling. Consider yourself warned.
- I’m not a fan of Target. Every time I go in there, I spend a god-awful amount of money. I seriously don’t need to skim those dollar bins, racks of adorable kid clothes and home decor items one more time. And that Starbucks….it’s a genius marketing ploy for those of us who are crack addicts….I mean coffee addicts. Coffee and shopping? Yes please!
- I’m not a fan of nose pickers. Listen, we all do it. Just do me a favor and follow the rules below:
1.) Don’t do it in public.
2.) Don’t do it in public and then proceed to wipe it on a public seat or some other object I might come into contact with.
3.) Don’t do it in public and eat it.
4.) USE A TISSUE.
- I’m not a fan of people who happen to know personal information about you and decide to bring it out in mixed company. I’m pretty sure that act right there means we will not be good friends. Just sayin’
- I’m not a fan of laziness. Especially…my own, because it leaves me stressed out more often than I’d like.
- Speaking of lazy…I’m not a fan of laundry. The piles, and piles and piles of laundry that I now have……I’m drowning in it. Me no likey.
- I’m not a fan of the unknown. I wish I were a little bit psychic….
Perhaps I could win the lottery, hire a maid and take care of that lazy-laundry problem that plagues me!
So tell me, what are the things that irk you? Your pet peeves?